Monday, June 11, 2012

The World's Biggest Liar





The world's biggest liar
is lying on my bathroom floor,
fetal
fatal,
his arms, he curled around me,
trusting
thrusting,
his lips, he whispered
                        slivers
of dreams; of longing; belonging; as he
                        shivers
the walls, they resound
feral and wordless:
                        a snarl
                                   a rasp
shapeless and shameless,
                        I contort beneath his grasp

the salt of his kisses,
the spice of his breath, he
                        pours
the chain of bruised cairns,
                        they mask
                        the musk of,
his soul, he entered my
                        pores

his eyes are suns --
                       they blind me
he bared his fangs --
                       he bit me
painless,
                       I bled
and
primal,
                       he lead
                       he mustered
and I, he
                       he mastered
                       he forced
I found myself
                       on all fours

he knelt in ascent, and I,
I prostrated in worship

they collided: wordless, noiseless

oblivion
euphoria

we trembled

the world's biggest liar,
he laid down on my bathroom floor

he fumbled, he mumbled
he said:

I love you, but you don't pay me

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww. maybe because it's me being all adolescent and hormone driven thus bringing to existence this 'beautiful' fornication of a post? hahahaha

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. i should take time to digest the pieces you mentioned, lance. i only read them briefly.

      Delete
  2. I like the structure of this post. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The erratic and rather misdirection structure affirms and enriches the mise en scene of the poetry. And, lovin' the new look of your digs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, red, you just made me google that, but thanks. :) and if you haven't noticed, i love all things visual.

      Delete
  4. whoa.. i... i don't know what to say. where did this come from and how do you get more of it? it's painful but it's beautiful. wagiii!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. blame the poetry reading session i joined, Nyl. and as what i was told, this piece is very Rihanna. :3

      Delete
  5. well, the world's biggest liar have to do better next time. super like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's great how you knew that there would be next times for them both, LJ :)

      Delete